Monday, November 12, 2012

Some Thoughts

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easierto live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

“I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.”

“There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.”

“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.”

“In the end, it’s not going tomatter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.”

“Each morning when I openmy eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”

“It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you’re theone I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you’re the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all thewonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.”

When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are indeep trouble my friend. You are in what they call, “Love”.

“I’ve made mistakes in my life. I’ve let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less that I deserve. But, I’ve learned from my bad choices and even though there are somethings I can never get back and people who will never be sorry. I’ll know better next time and I won’t settle for anything less than I deserve.”

“Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’tkeep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.”

“Don’t be mad when someone else starts to appreciate the person you took for granted. What you won’t do, someone else will.”

source:-
Wisdom Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...